Junior Valuta Sales Broker
Opportunity to join our new Amsterdam based deliverable FX trading company. We are expanding our European footprint from London, opening our new office in Amsterdam in 2020. Be one of the first employees of the Dutch entity and be part of our journey.
We are currently seeking candidates to join our new Amsterdam based (location Schiphol) company as Junior Valuta Sales Brokers.
Competencies and Personal Characteristics
- This role suitable for young professionals looking to work in a fast-paced, high-growth company.
- 0-4 years work experience.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence.
- Demonstrated commercial experience.
- An interest in financial markets/instruments.
- High energy, drive, and ambition.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably a business/finance/economics degree.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Key Responsibilities for the Junior Valuta Sales Broker role include
- Make effective, highly professional outbound calls to key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Successfully identify new opportunities within the Benelux market, cold calling will play a major part in your first 12 months.
- Attend face to face meetings along with senior members of staff.
- Systematically develop a well-researched database of prospective clients for the business.
- Travel around the the Netherlands/Benelux.
- Achieve set KPI’s and Sales targets.
- Keeping up to date with the FX market.
- Carry out registration and trade booking.
- Become an expert on industry technology and platforms.
- Build relationships with key accounts and Financial Directors across a range of different companies.
- Update yourself with global news and economic data (though analysts will provide this information.
- Demonstrate a keen commercial awareness
Esther Demeree – Esther@macrander.nl – 06-23258970